You have no items in your shopping cart.
Our Cat8 Network Ethernet Bulk Cable operates at frequencies up to 2000 MHz which 4 times of Cat6A and will provide...
Our Cat8 Network Ethernet Bulk Cable operates at frequencies up to 2000 MHz which 4 times of Cat6A and will provide up to 40 Gbit/s bandwidth. It can support future 25G/40BASE-T and legacy speed applications.
* Designed for 25G/40G Base-T applications
* Bandwidth up to 200 MHz,
* 40Gbps ( 4 times faster than Cat.6A )
* Excellent performance with POE++ applications
* 23AWG Solid cable with 8.0mm OD
* Fluke DSX-8000 channel test at 30 meter
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.