You have no items in your shopping cart.
Warning: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DIISONONYL PHTHALATE, DINP, etc), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about California Proposition 65, visit California's Government information page at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Our Cat8 Network Ethernet Bulk Cable operates at frequencies up to 2000 MHz which 4 times of Cat6A and will provide...
Our Cat8 Network Ethernet Bulk Cable operates at frequencies up to 2000 MHz which 4 times of Cat6A and will provide up to 40 Gbit/s bandwidth. It can support future 25G/40BASE-T and legacy speed applications.
* Designed for 25G/40G Base-T applications
* Bandwidth up to 200 MHz,
* 40Gbps ( 4 times faster than Cat.6A )
* Excellent performance with POE++ applications
* 23AWG Solid cable with 8.0mm OD
* Fluke DSX-8000 channel test at 30 meter