You have no items in your shopping cart.
Warning: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DIISONONYL PHTHALATE, DINP, etc), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about California Proposition 65, visit California's Government information page at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Our High Speed HDMI cable with Ethernet is designed for home theater enthusiasts looking to maximize viewing experience by delivering...
Our High Speed HDMI cable with Ethernet is designed for home theater enthusiasts looking to maximize viewing experience by delivering high definition, uncompressed digital video and audio all on one single cable to your HDTV. Our premium grade HDMI cable is High Speed certified to unleash the full capability of your Blu-ray or HDMI enabled device, such as for use with the Nvidia Shield, PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, and more. Our High Speed HDMI cables will fully handle resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD at 60Hz 2160p, including support for HDR (High Dynamic Range), wide angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio, up to 32 audio channels / 1536 KHz sampling rate and more. Our UHD High Speed HDMI cables include an Ethernet channel, which integrates networking capabilities to the HDMI cable at speeds of up to 100 Mb/sec. In additional, our HDMI cables are made with the highest quality materials and include a braided shield, gold plated contacts to prevent rust over time and come in different lengths from 1Ft up to 100Ft for your convenience.
* 8Ft HDMI Cable High Speed w/Ethernet In-Wall Rated 4K 60Hz
* Support 1080p, 3D, and 4K
* 4K Resolution at 60Hz
* Gold-plated Connectors
* Three layer high density shielding for quality protection
* Twisted pair construction
* Wire: 28AWG
* CL3 In-Wall Rated
* RoHS Compliant
* Lifetime Warranty
* The addition of a HDMI Ethernet Channel allows networking capabilities, combining audio, video, and data all on one cable
* An Audio Return Channel is included to allow the sending of audio data upstream from the TV to a surround sound audio system or A/V receiver, eliminating the need for a separate S/PDIF connection