You have no items in your shopping cart.
Warning: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DIISONONYL PHTHALATE, DINP, etc), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about California Proposition 65, visit California's Government information page at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Our High Speed HDMI cable with Ethernet is designed for home theater enthusiasts looking to maximize viewing experience by...
Our High Speed HDMI cable with Ethernet is designed for home theater enthusiasts looking to maximize viewing experience by delivering high definition, uncompressed digital video and audio all on one single cable to your HDTV. Our premium grade HDMI cable is High Speed certified to unleash the full capability of your Blu-ray or HDMI enabled device, such as for use with the Nvidia Shield, PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, and more. Our High Speed HDMI cables will fully handle resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD at 60Hz 2160p, including support for HDR (High Dynamic Range), wide angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio, up to 32 audio channels / 1536 KHz sampling rate and more. Our UHD High Speed HDMI cables include an Ethernet channel, which integrates networking capabilities to the HDMI cable at speeds of up to 100 Mb/sec. In additional, our HDMI cables are made with the highest quality materials and include a braided shield, CL3 rated PVC jacket, gold plated contacts to prevent rust over time and come in different lengths from 1Ft up to 25Ft for your convenience.
HDMI Extension cables are used to make connecting and disconnection cables conveniently. With a television mounted so closely to the wall, the space between the television and the wall can be limited, making it difficult to access for connecting and disconnecting HDMI cables into the provided slots. With an extension HDMI cable, this issue is resolved because an extension cable can be pre-plugged into the provided HDMI slots ready to be accessed at anytime without the trouble of fishing behind mounted televisions.
Note: When installing in-wall, the National Electrical Code (NEC) has several ratings that are used to comply with local code requirements. CL2 and CL3 are common ratings used for in-wall requirements. Our HDMI cables are CL3 for in-wall installation.
* UHD High Speed HDMI Extension Cable w/Ethernet 28AWG CL3
* Conveniently and quickly extend existing HDMI application without signal loss
* Supports resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD 3840x2160p at 60Hz
* 24K Hardened gold contacts
* Three layer high density shielding for quality protection
* Twisted pair construction
* The addition of a HDMI Ethernet Channel allows networking capabilities, combining audio, video, and data all on one cable
* An Audio Return Channel is included to allow the sending of audio data upstream from the TV to a surround sound audio system or A/V receiver, eliminating the need for a separate S/PDIF connection
* Full 3D support
* Wire: 28AWG
* CL3 In-wall rated
* UL Listed
* RoHS compliant
* Black color