You have no items in your shopping cart.
Warning: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DIISONONYL PHTHALATE, DINP, etc), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about California Proposition 65, visit California's Government information page at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
6Ft England / UK Notebook Power Cord...
6Ft England / UK Notebook Power Cord Cable, Polarized, with Fuse is perfect choice to plug in your notebook when you visit England. IEC-320-C5 is a polarized power socket often found on the power supplies used by notebook computers. The C5 connector has three round prongs arranged in a triangular fashion. One common slang term for this plug is “Mickey Mouse" ears connector. The female connector plugs directly into notebook, while the male connector plugs into the UK outlet.
* This UK power cord is a perfect solution to connect your laptop or notebook with IEC-60320-C6 inlet while traveling to England.
* IEC320 C5 connector is also known as "Mickey Mouse" plug.
* Ideal replacement for damaged, overused or missing UK power cords.
* This BS 1363 UK plug is rated at 5A 250V.
* Approved by BSI.
* All relevant materials are complied with RoHS directive.
Connector A : BS1363 UK plug with 5A fuse
Connector B : IEC-60320-C5
Cable Color : Black Color
Certification : VDE, ENEC, BSI