You have no items in your shopping cart.
The USB to Parallel Bi-Directional Cable allows your PC to print to most parallel printer device connected through the USB port. Just...
The USB to Parallel Bi-Directional Cable allows your PC to print to most parallel printer device connected through the USB port. Just plug the USB connector of the cable into the USB port of your PC and the other end into the Centronics connector of the parallel printer and it's ready to use. Plus, the device's USB interface provides up to 12Mbps data throughput, so printing is much faster compared with standard parallel port (150kbs) connection. The USB-to-Parallel cable also features bi-directional communication, allowing the computer to correctly retrieve the message reported from the printer.
* Connects to parallel printer through a USB port on your PC
* Plug & Play; connection in seconds
* Draws its power from the USB interface, no power adapter required
* USB specification revision 1.1 compliant
* USB Printer Class Specification 1.0 compliant
* IEEE-1284 1994 (Bi-directional parallel interface) specification compliant
* Intel-compatible 486DX-66 MHz CPU or higher
* One Standard USB Port Windows 2000, XP and Vista
* PC Interface: USB 1.1 compliant A type male connector
* Parallel Connector: IEEE 1284 bi-directional (Cent.36 Male connector)
* Specification Support: USB Printer Class Specification 1.0 compliant & IEEE-1284 1994 (bi-directional parallel interface) specification compliant
* Buffer Size: Unified 512-byte buffer & Dynamically allocated for upstream and downstream data flow
* Total Length: 2M
* Input Pins Voltage Level: 5V tolerant
* Regulations: CE, FCC
* USB to Parallel Bi-Directional Cable
* User's Manual
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.