You have no items in your shopping cart.
Warning: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DIISONONYL PHTHALATE, DINP, etc), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about California Proposition 65, visit California's Government information page at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Cat.5E RJ-45 110 Type 180 Degree keystone jack is 8-position 8-conductor (8P8C) and designed for computer networking. It is engineered to provide superior...
Cat.5E RJ-45 110 Type 180 Degree keystone jack is 8-position 8-conductor (8P8C) and designed for computer networking. It is engineered to provide superior performance and reliability, supporting up to Gigabit Ethernet applications. The advanced printed circuit board design is tuned to provide optimum signal quality with maximum headroom, allowing it to exceed TIA/EIA Category 5e performance standards.
* RJ45 110 Type 180 Degree Termination
* CAT 5E rated connectors provide excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth
* PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality
* Terminate with 110 punch down tool
* 4 x 4 termination layout
* Includes an integrated TIA-568A/B color wiring diagram
* Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components
* Compatible with all our wallplates, surface mount boxes, and blank patch panels
* Works with all our Ethernet patch cables
* Available in black, blue, gray, green, ivory, orange, red, white, and yellow
* Termination cap included
* Individually packaged
* UL listed
Material Flame Rating: UL 94V-0
Aplicable Wire Gauge: 22AWG ~ 26AWG Solid and Stranded Wire
Jack Contacts: 50 Micron Gold Plating, Operating Life: 750 Insertions
IDC Contacts: 100 Micron Nickel Plating, Operating Life: 250 Reterminations
Wiring: T568A& B Compatible
Compatibility: Category 5 and 3
Safety Compliant: UL 1863, UL/cUL listed
Shield Cover (Shield Type): 50~60Micron Nickel Plating over Phosophor Blonze
Applications: 10Base-T, 100Base-TX Fast Ethernet
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.