You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cat.6A RJ-45 shielded keystone jack is 8-position 8-conductor (8P8C) and designed for computer networking. It is engineered to provide full shield protection and reliability, supporting up to 10 Gigabit Ethernet applications. The advanced printed circuit board design is tuned to provide optimum signal quality with maximum headroom, allowing it to exceed TIA/EIA Category 6A performance standards. Use with our shielded Ethernet cable.
* CAT 6A 10G rated connectors provide excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth
* PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality
* Terminate with 110 punch down tool
* 4 x 4 termination layout
* Includes an integrated TIA-568A/B color wiring diagram
* Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components
* Compatible with all our wallplates, surface mount boxes, and blank patch panels
* Works with all our shielded Ethernet patch cables
* Termination cap included
* Individually packaged
* UL listed
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.