You have no items in your shopping cart.
This DisplayPort 1.2 male to 4K HDMI+VGA female passive adapter cable is an ideal solution for connecting a DisplayPort-equipped desktop or...
This DisplayPort 1.2 male to 4K HDMI+VGA female passive adapter cable is an ideal solution for connecting a DisplayPort-equipped desktop or laptop to a 4K HDMI or VGA video display.
DisplayPort 1.2 adapter supports HDMI resolutions up to 4Kx2K at 30 Hz, and VGA resolutions up to 1920x1080p at 60 Hz. The adapter is also backward compatible with previous DisplayPort versions 1.0 & 1.1.
Note that only one of the two video displays can be used at any given time. This adapter allows for plug-and-play installation without any additional software or drivers. Please note that this adapter can only convert signal from DisplayPort to HDMI or VGA. This is not a bi-directional adapter.
* Input: DisplayPort Male
* Output: HDMI Female; An HDMI cable (sold separately) is required
* Output: VGA Female; An VGA cable (sold separately) is required
* Supports 4K (3840x2160) Ultra HD resolution and uncompressed digital 7.1, 5.1 or 2 audio channels
* Compliant with DP1.2 specification and downward compatible with lower versions
* Support HDMI resolution up to 4Kx2K@30HZ
* Support VGA resolution up to 1920x1080@60HZ
* Support content protection of HDCP
* EDID pass-through from PC source to display
* Support 3D format and compliant with lower versions
* Support power automatic management
* Level shifter for HPD signal from HDMII connector.
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.