You have no items in your shopping cart.
An ideal solution for extending the length of an existing DB25 IEEE-1284 parallel printer cable for more flexibility. Designed to connect...
An ideal solution for extending the length of an existing DB25 IEEE-1284 parallel printer cable for more flexibility. Designed to connect PC to printer, scanner or other IEEE-1284 compliant peripherals. This IEEE-1284 parallel printer cable supports high speed and bi-directional communication with double-shielded conductor reduces EMI/RFI interference to provide better performance. All relevant materials are complied with RoHS directive.
* Connectors: DB25 Male / DB25 Female.
* Type IEEE1284 parallel printer.
* Fully shielded to prevent unwanted EMI/RFI interference.
* Fully molded connectors with thumbscrews provide a quick and easy connection every time.
* Wire Gauge: 28AWG
* Available Length: 6Ft, 10Ft
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.