You have no items in your shopping cart.
Warning: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DIISONONYL PHTHALATE, DINP, etc), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about California Proposition 65, visit California's Government information page at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
TAA COMPLIANT waterproof HDMI coupler with...
TAA COMPLIANT waterproof HDMI coupler with dust cap is designed to connect two HDMI cables in an outdoor application, while keeping the cable safe and dry. Used in conjunction with our stainless wall plates or surface mount box, create a setup to keep your cables safe from outdoor environments. The HDMI coupler is IP68 rated for protection against dust and water (Dust tight and immersion up to 1m in depth). It features a removable dust cap, protecting the HDMI coupler from dust, debris, and moisture when not in use. This HDMI coupler is ideally used in harsh outdoor environments and industrial installations.
* Waterproof HDMI coupler with dust cap designed to connects two HDMI cables
* HDMI female to HDMI female connection
* Protects transmission of HDMI audio/video signals from outdoor applications
* Supports resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD 2160p at 60Hz
* IP68 ingress rating for protection against dust and water
* Easily install into a stainless wall plate or surface mount box to create a waterproof connection
* Dust cap included, protects HDMI connector from debris and moisture when not in use
* Ideally used in harsh outdoor environments; warehouses, basements, factories, etc
* Connector: HDMI Female to HDMI Female
* IP Rating: IP68
* Operating Temperature: -10 to +60° C (14 to +140° F)
* Storage Temperature: -20 to +80° C (-4 to +176° F)
* Humidity: 10%~90%
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.