You have no items in your shopping cart.
Warning: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DIISONONYL PHTHALATE, DINP, etc), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about California Proposition 65, visit California's Government information page at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
MPO trunk cable is designed for high-density fiber patching in data centers which need space saving and reduce cable...
MPO trunk cable is designed for high-density fiber patching in data centers which need space saving and reduce cable management troubles. With MPO connectors, it is optimized for 40G QSFP+ SR4/CSR4, 100G QSFP28 SR4 optics direct connection and high-density data center applications.
* OM4 MPO F/UPC to MPO F/UPC 12 Fibers patch fiber trunk cable is a great cost-effective connection solution for high-density networking in places like telecom and data center. The MPO trunk cable serves as the multi-fiber push on connection solution to connect fiber transceivers, optical fiber adapter panels, and MPO cassettes.
* OM4 fiber cable features higher bandwidth and transmission rates than OM3 cable.
* With an Effective Modal Bandwidth (EMB) of 4700 MHz/km at 850nm.
* Support 10Gb up to 550 meters, 40Gb, and 100Gb up to 150 meters.
* OFNR (Riser) rated fiber cable is ideal for use in the riser space of commercial/residential buildings.
* Compatible with SFP+, QSFP, and QSFP+ transceivers for 10G/40G/100G network
* Connection type A (Straight through), key up to key down.
* Use LED and VCSEL laser light sources.
* Corning® glass 50μm core and 125μm cladding.
* 100% Tested with report included in each cable package.
* Dust protective cap included
* UL listed
Fiber Connector A: MPO Female Low-Loss
Fiber Connector B: MPO Female Low-Loss
Fiber Mode: OM4, Multimode, 50 / 125
Fiber Count: 12 Fibers
Polish Type: UPC to UPC
Insertion Loss: ≤ 0.35 dB
Return Loss: ≥ 20dB
Type (Method): Type A
Jacket OD: 3.0 mm
Jacket Material: OFNR (Riser)
Jacket Color: Aqua