You have no items in your shopping cart.
PoE Tester, Test Mid-Span and End-Span, 802.3af / at and Passive PoE
The PoE tester efficiently detects power over Ethernet (PoE) voltage via twisted pair cable and is able to differentiate between mid-span (4/5/7/8) and end-span (1/2/3/6) PoE and detect whether or not PoE equipment falls in line with IEEE 802.3af / at standards versus non-standard PoE. The tester is passively powered and is portable to take with you on job sites.
* Differentiate between mid-span (4/5/7/8) and end-span (1/2/3/6) PoE power supply
* Differentiate between 802.3af / at PoE versus passive PoE (standards compliant vs non-standard)
* Male and female RJ45 connectors for convenient testing
* Ability to test ports or cables directly
* Detects DC 24V-60V
* Supports over-voltage with up to 63V protection
* Passively powered
* Yellow: End-span PoE (1/2, 3/6)
* Green: Mid-span PoE (4/5, 7/8)
* Blinking: Standards (802.3af / at) compliant PoE
* Solid: Passive PoE