You have no items in your shopping cart.
* Perfect and cost-effective audio signal extension solution for transmitting composite audio signal and power over long distance using low-cost CAT-5, CAT-5e or CAT-6 network cable.
* UTP cables are easier to install and more flexible than other audio cables.
* Maximum signal transmission distance up to 250 feet.
* Twisted pair network cabling provides added protection against outside interference and increases overall signal transmission distances.
* Audio sonic quality will be retained all the way the same as the original audio input.
* No signal loss and no degradation after the long cable run.
* Passive circuitry with self bus-powered so no external power supply needed for the operation in both transmitter unit and receiver unit.
* Fully plug and play.
* Supports both stereo and mono audio.
* Audio Input Connector: RCA male x 2 for L/R channelStereo RCA Audio Balun Extender Over Cat5 Cat5E Cat6 Cable
* Audio Out Connector: RCA male x 2 for L/R channel
* RJ45 Connector: 2 ( 1 for transmitter and 1 for receiver unit)
* Max Transmission Distance: 250 feet
* Bandwidth: 10 Hz to 50 kHz +/-3 dB
* Operating Temperature: -10C ~ +50C
* Environment Humidity: 0 ~ 95%
* Wire Type: UTP Category 5, 5e, or 6
* Operating Temperature: -10°C to 70°C
* Dimension: 0.5"(L)x0.5"(W) x1"(D)
* Stereo audio transmitter module x 1
* Stereo audio receiver module x 1