You have no items in your shopping cart.
Warning: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DIISONONYL PHTHALATE, DINP, etc), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about California Proposition 65, visit California's Government information page at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
OM1 ST-ST Fiber Optic Cable is ready for deployment in any 62.5/125 network. This multimode, duplex fiber cable is comprised of...
OM1 ST-ST Fiber Optic Cable is ready for deployment in any 62.5/125 network. This multimode, duplex fiber cable is comprised of corning optical fiber with ceramic connectors. The connectors utilize a UPC (Ultra Physical Contact) polish which provides a better surface finish with less back reflection with an orange, riser rated, PVC, zipcord jacket.
* Used to connect patch panels and/or network devices that utilize Simplex ST-ST style connectors and require OM1 62.5/125 multimode cabling.
* Ceramic ferrules provide precise alignment.
* Connector Type: ST-ST Multimode Simplex
* Polishing: UPC * Return Loss: 35dB
* Insertion Loss: 0.30dB
* Ferrule Material: Ceramic (zirconia)
* Ferrule Diameter: 1.25 mm / 2.5 mm
* Cabled Optical Fiber: OM1
* Nominal Diameter Core: 62.5/125 µm
* Jacket Material: OFNR/LSZH
* Operation Temperature Range: -20°C +70°C