You have no items in your shopping cart.
How to find a lightest way to contact your PDA to the USB port on your PC? USB Serial Converter operates as a bridge between one USB port and standard RS-232 Serial port. You just easily hook the cable into PC or Hub's port, and it can connect any RS-232 devices, such as PDA, scanner, printer, etc.
* Compliant with the USB 1.1 version specification
* Supports RS-232 serial Interface
* Supports 500 kbps data transfer rate
* USB suspend condition
* Plug & Play compatible
* USB host device drivers available
* Draws its power from USB connection. No extra power adapter required
* Cable Length: 3.2Ft
* IBM compatible computer or Mac
* Windows® 2000, Windows® XP, Windows® Vista 32/64-bit, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10 and Mac OS.
* Available USB port
* 64 MB RAM or more.
* Pentium® 233 MHz or higher
* USB Serial Converter x1
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.