You have no items in your shopping cart.
USB Type C 3-Port HUB with Gigabit (10/100/1000Mbps) Ethernet Adapter is an economy solution to add Ethernet to the USB-C port of your desktop or laptop easily with the addition of 3 x USB 3.0 ports to plug in extra USB devices. The USB-C Network Adapter plugs into the USB-C port of your desktop or laptop, such as the MacBook to connect to routers via a wired connection and to add additional ports to plug in other USB devices. This is useful in cases where wireless cannot be used or you need extra USB ports.
The USB-C to RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter gives access to superfast 1000Mbps network, backwards compatible with 10/100 Ethernet, No drivers required.
Extra USB Ports
3 extra USB 3.0 Type A ports are included with the adapter, allowing seamless connections of other USB devices.
Unlike previous USB standards, the USB-C connector is smaller and reversible, allowing it to be carried with you on-the-go easily due to its portable size and design.
Native driver support for Windows, Mac, and Linux provides ease of setup to get you on the network faster and more efficiently
* USB-C Male to RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port and USB 3.0
* Adds Gigabit Ethernet to the USB-C port of a desktop or laptop
* Adds 3 additional USB 3.0 port to plug in other devices
* 6 Inch cable
* Type C connector reversibility - Can now be plugged in either way without the hassle of flipping the connector back and forth for the correct insertion
* Connector Type: USB-C
* Ports: 1 x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet, 3 x USB 3.0 Type A
* Chipset: RTL8153+GL3520
* Operating System: Windows, Mac, Linux (XP, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10/ Mac(OS X 10.2 and above))
* Color: Black
* Enclosure Type: Plastic
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.