You have no items in your shopping cart.
The USB Ethernet Adapter is a simple, one-piece external adapter that plugs into the USB 2.0 port of your MacBook Air to provide 10/100BASE-T performance. Simply plug your Ethernet cable into the RJ-45 connector - no external power is required. It's small, light, easy to connect, and even easier to use.
* Compliant with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 specifications
* Compliant with IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T) and 802.3u (100Base-TX) standards
* Supports both full-duplex and half-duplex operations
* Supports suspend mode and remote wakeup via link-up and magic packet
* Powered by USB port only
* Plug & Play installation
* No Driver Needed
* IBM compatible Pentium® -233MHz or faster PC or Mac®
* 64 MB RAM or more
* One available USB port
* Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7; Windows® 8; Mac® OS X 10.x
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.