You have no items in your shopping cart.
Warning: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DIISONONYL PHTHALATE, DINP, etc), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about California Proposition 65, visit California's Government information page at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Plenum rated Cat.6 cable has the same data transmission specifications as regular Cat6 but has a jacket that meets specific ANSI requirements for...
Plenum rated Cat.6 cable has the same data transmission specifications as regular Cat6 but has a jacket that meets specific ANSI requirements for flame retardance and low smoke production. If the building is involved in a fire, the Cat.6 Plenum cable will not burn as easy as a standard PVC jacket and will produce less smoke than a typical Cat.6 cable if it does catch fire. It is generally used in public building or HIPPA compliant office environments.
* 23 AWG Cat 6E CMP, High-Performance Data Cable
* UTP CAT6, 23 AWG x 4 Pair w/HDPE Insulation & Flame-Retardant PVC Jacket
* UL Listed Type CMP
* C(UL) listed FT6 * ETL Listed Type CMP
* TIA/EIA-568-C.2, UL 1666 CMP RATED
* IEC 61156 AND ANSI/TIA-568-C.2
* RoHS Compliant
* ATM 155 Mbps
* Ethernet 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 100BASE-VG, 100BASE-T4
* 1000 Mbps 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet™ (IEEE 802.3)
* 16 Mbps Token Ring™ (IEEE 802.5)