You have no items in your shopping cart.
Warning: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DIISONONYL PHTHALATE, DINP, etc), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about California Proposition 65, visit California's Government information page at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
MTP® trunk cable is designed for high-density fiber patching in data centers which need space saving and reduce...
MTP® trunk cable is designed for high-density fiber patching in data centers which need space saving and reduce cable management troubles. With MTP® connectors, it is optimized for 40G QSFP+ SR4/CSR4, 100G QSFP28 SR4 optics direct connection and high-density data center applications.
* MTP® OM4 push-pull trunk cable is designed for high-density connectors and various cable configurations. It is an ideal solution for multi-fibers termination in high-density networks for better space saving and less expensive installation or maintenance costs.
* OM4 fiber cable features higher bandwidth and transmission rates than OM3 cable.
* With an Effective Modal Bandwidth (EMB) of 4700 MHz/km at 850nm.
* Support 10Gb up to 550 meters, 40Gb, and 100Gb up to 150 meters.
* OFNP (Plenum) rated fiber cable is ideal for use in the plenum space of commercial/residential buildings.
* The MTP® connector is fully compatible with MPO connector standards with the integrated push-pull mechanism and higher performance.
* Connection type A (Straight through), key up to key down.
* Use LED and VCSEL laser light sources.
* Corning® glass 50μm core and 125μm cladding.
* 100% Tested with report included in each cable package.
* Dust protective cap included
* UL listed
Fiber Connector A: US Conec MTP® Female
Fiber Connector B: US Conec MTP® Female
Fiber Mode: OM4, Multimode, 50 / 125
Fiber Count: 12 Fibers
Polish Type: UPC to UPC
Insertion Loss: < 0.3 dB
Return Loss: > 20 dB
Type (Method): Type A
Jacket OD: 3.0 mm
Jacket Material: OFNP (Plenum) Jacket