You have no items in your shopping cart.
* Used to connect patch panels and/or network devices that utilize LC to ST style connectors and require 9/125 Single mode cabling...
* Used to connect patch panels and/or network devices that utilize LC to ST style connectors and require 9/125 Single mode cabling
* Flexible boots are able to be bent and set in different orientations to accommodate tight spaces.
* 1/2 Markers easily identify the connector on each end of the assembly
* Connectors utilize a UPC polish
Connector Type: LC-ST Duplex Singlemode
Return Loss: ≥ 55dB
Insertion Loss: ≤ 0.30 dB
Ferrule Material: Ceramic (zirconia)
Ferrule Diameter: 1.25 mm / 2.5 mm
Body Type: Duplex
Nominal Diameter Core: 9/125 µm
Jacket Material: OFNR/LSZH
Temperature Range: -20°C +70°C
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.